COVID-19 Updates to Service
Due to COVID-19, three customers (max) are allowed inside the shop at this time. The health and safety of our team and patrons is our top priority and we are committed to offering our customers the safest experience. We also strive to offer the best experience possible. While online pre-orders are recommended, we are eager to assist any walk-ups through the door and offer advice, recommendations, and an otherwise normal shopping experience.. only at a safe distance and through our respective masks. We do necessitate that every customer wear a mask. The Wine Therapy team follows CDC guidelines and are committed to apply any change required by regulations.
New Store Hours
1. GIVE US A RING and place an order over the phone. We are happy to answer any questions, offer recommendations, go into great detail about any items, , etc. over the phone. If it is a pickup, we'll set it aside for you. Just come to the door when you are ready, and present your ID, and we'll hand you the bottles through the door or run them out to your car.. parking may be difficult in our area, but doable for a brief, contactless drop-off.
2. WALK-UPS are welcome. We are eager to assist through our doorway. Just please please wear a mask.
3. ORDER ONLINE on our website. Full inventory is up-to-date. You'll have the option for Pickup, Delivery or Shipping.
4. DELIVERY. We offer same-day delivery throughout Manhattan and select area codes in Brooklyn Tuesday - Saturday. Free delivery with any order over $200. Our cut-off time for same-day delivery is 6pm. Please be aware our driver will be making contactless deliveries, so please provide a contact phone no., email address, etc and be ready to sign a slip and present ID upon delivery.
5. LOCAL DELIVERY. Sunday and Monday are local deliveries only. We will make FREE local deliveries for orders above $30. Our local delivery zone is from Canal Street to 4th Street and between Essex Street and West Broadway. We stop local delivery 30 minutes before closing each night.
6. SHIPPING. We ship to select states! Please inquire if you are outside of NY and wish to have wine shipped. A phone call is usually best, but email is great as well!